Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Degree in Nursing)
Level: Undergraduate Course (Professional Course)
Intake Capacity: Total 50 Seats
Semester: Four Years Degree Course
Aims and Contents :
The main purpose of the undergraduate degree in Nursing is t provide an educational programme through which the graduates will be prepared to assume responsibility in the primary, secondary, and tertiary care of people as professional nurse. It is expected that graduates are capable of teaching and supervising appropriate nursing and health care in different settings and participate in the administration of nursing service and education. B.Sc. Degree is awarded by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra.
1. Candidate should be either of 17 years of age or attain this age as on 31st December of the Academic year in which admission is sought.
2. Candidate must have passed qualifying examination i.e. HSC (or equivalent) examination with the subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
3. Candidates should be appeared for NEET or ……… however, admission will be on the basis of merit.
4. Candidates belonging to general category must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken at the HSC ( or equivalent) examination. (PCB group marks above135)
5. Candidate belonging to backward classes (SC/ST/NT/ OBC) must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent) examination. (PCB group marks between 120 to 135 and Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Mandatory)
6. Candidate shall be Medically Fit.
7. Candidates must have all needed and legal documents for admission. ( Mandatory).